ProCodeCG Kids Regular Coding Class – ESPectro Programming & Open Topics – 6 Jan 2018

Standard

Hello Saturday class 🙂

Untitled

Untitled

We had a newcomer: Firaas 🙂

Untitled

There was a problem with Firaas’ laptop: it wouldn’t let browser to browse 😀 Capt. Azriel (green shirt) tried to help

Untitled

Capt. Faris (dark grey ProCodeCG jacket) and Capt. Ain (grey shirt) helped too

Untitled

It took 3 captains and we still couldn’t figure it out 😀

Untitled

So we took different laptop and let Firaas started learning basic programming with Minecraft Hour of Code peacefully 🙂

Untitled

Untitled

Yep, it’s done! 🙂

Untitled

and then Blockly Games

Untitled

Next, CodeCombat 🙂

Untitled

Capt. Ain helped

Untitled

Firaas learned for 3 straight hours 🙂

Untitled

So he deserved some Minecraft time 5-10 mins before the class ended 🙂

Untitled

Ain learned a new thing: BlocklyCraft 🙂 A drag-and-drop Minecraft Modding programming 🙂

Untitled

Capt. Faris gave Ain a jump start 🙂

Untitled

Ain will be given the task to explore BlocklyCraft 🙂

Untitled

Untitled

Nafis was assigned to debug his project all over again 😀

Untitled

start from scratch

Untitled

ready to test

Untitled

the LCD didn’t work

Untitled

but the ultrasonic sensor worked

Untitled

trying to make LCD works

Untitled

Untitled

it did, and counting 🙂

Untitled

Untitled

then we added buzzer, and it worked 🙂 we still hadn’t time to figure out how to make it beep when it counts 🙂

Untitled

Cinta was doing another challenge in Python

Untitled

Untitled

Creating a Hangman game 🙂

Untitled

These girls collaborating to create the questions 😀

Untitled

Untitled

The result

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And for the next session, Cinta wanted to do some Minecraft Modding 🙂

Untitled

Untitled

While Azriel had a bad headache LOL

Untitled

We were trying to figure out this code to create a triangle in Minecraft using BlocklyCraft

Untitled

We had tried every possible ways

Untitled

And yet it still didn’t work

Untitled

And kept giving us false result :((

Untitled

Untitled

So we called Faris for help

Untitled

And he found out that something was wrong with the converter and it kept crashing the server

Untitled

Apparently the converter from Blockly to JavaScript didn’t work smoothly.

Untitled

So we assigned another task to Azriel: creating structures with RedStone

Untitled

And our research, conducted by Capt. Faris had shown lots of progress

Untitled

now the algorithm can count objects

Untitled

So we add another data sets

Untitled

we used bigger data set for higher precision

Untitled

comparison of left: larger dataset, right: smaller dataset

Untitled

the counting

Untitled

Untitled

the dataset

Untitled

how to change dataset

Untitled

we need place to run the training because the last time we tried, Google Cloud Engine didn’t work 😦

Untitled

Will be reporting again next week 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s