The exhibition is coming and we have to work really hard to finish this 🙂
We have modified the code hundred of times and still the robot didn’t move at all
We decided to add 4 AA batteries and change the development board
The layout needed some re-arrangement after we added more components and tested the motors. We checked everything: the power, the motors (both worked fine separately), the board, the cables, the driver. But still didn’t work.
We worked until it was dark and we had to call it a day and continue again the day after 🙂 We will find the problem and fix it! 🙂
*Photos and videos are also available here